Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ask Your Port Charlotte Realtor 14 Questions.

14 Questions to ask a Realtor

What is your guarantee?

• Do you personally answer all phone calls on the property?

• Can we cancel the listing if we're not happy?

• Do you have a personal assistant?

• If you don't call me back within 24 hours will you take $50 off the escrow?

• May I see your person Internet web site?

• What systems do you have in place that will keep you in constant contact with me during the listing and the transaction?

• Are you fully automated with your own personal computer, FAX machine, copier, pager, voice mail, etc.?

• What is your average market time vs. other agents' average market time?

• What professional designations do you have?

• I want to give my home the advantage of the latest marketing strategies. How much time & money do you invest each month in professional training?

• Can you give me a list of your clients who have closed escrow and can I call them?

• Why are you personally motivated to sell my house?

• Why should I list with you rather than any other agent who is calling


JESSICA COLEMAN / Realtor CENTURY 21 AZTEC & ASSOCIATES 4456 Tamiami Trail
Port Charlotte, FL 33980Ce: 941-421-4052 Send me an email Web: www.FlaOpenHouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment